BiographyEditThe Cell Jrs were created after Gohan told Cell that when he is angry, his strength increases. Cell tries to draw out Gohan's powers by making the Cell Jr's attack the Z Fighters. They are extremely powerful and have strength equal to Super Saiyan Goku. They fought the Z Fighters without fighting seriously; two of them easily beat on Tien and Yamcha (one of them even brutally broke Yamcha's arm), another two beat on Krillin, and a tired Goku from his fight with Cell. Three of them were fighting on par with Piccolo, Vegeta, and Trunks and one was even strong enough to catch Vegeta's Final Flash and throw the attack to the side (this is in a filler portion of the anime as this didn't happen in the manga). However, after Gohan became infuriated by the Cell Juniors' assault on the Z Fighters, coupled with Cell's killing of Android 16, his hidden powers awaken and he transformed into a Super Saiyan 2, allowing him to easily kill the all of the Cell Juniors one by one with effortless blows, shocking the Z fighters. However one was hiding behind a mountain and was missed by Gohan. Cell Junior escaped and absorbed until he grew to his adult form.
- Flight – The ability to fly, taken from any of the cell samples.
- Levitate – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- Kamehameha – A move that Cell Junior has passed down through genetics from Cell as an imitation of Goku's Kamehameha.
- Tri - Beam – A move that Cell Junior has passed down through genetics from Cell as an imitation of Tien's Tri-Beam.
- Destructo Disk– A move that Cell Junior has passed down through genetics from Cell as an imitation of Krillin's Destructo Disk.
- Special Beam Cannon – A move that Cell Junior has passed down through genetics from Cell as an imitation of Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon.
- Super Kamehameha– An advanced version of the Kamehameha.
- Solar Flare – He flash a bright light around themselves, blinding the opponent, and disabling Lock-On for a few seconds.
- Explosive Wave – He release a small burst of energy around them, for minor protection
- Regeneration – Cell Junior can regenerate only if the core inside his head is not damaged.
- Afterimage Strike – The ability to move extremely fast over short distances, leaving an image behind.
- Instant Transmission – The ability to instantly teleport virtually anywhere (by homing in on a Ki signature).